As you know Whatsapp is the best messaging and voice calling app for smart phone using which even you can make calls and video calls. As there are lots of features available to use this Whatsapp accounts but all are hidden and tricky. So, here in this guide, we are sharing the trick to activate video calls on your Whatsapp. As soon as video feature has been added to the Whatsapp account then everybody loves to use it. There is no one knows the guide to activate video call on Whatsapp. Soon after knowing the problem of users we have been created the guide by lots of research. So, you need to follow this guide in order to activate video call feature on your Whatsapp.
Also check out how to use Tinder without facebook.
Actually there is a separate app available to use video calling feature in your smart phone. Actually there is a latest version of this app and you need to install it in your Android device in order to gain the features called as Audio Calls and Video Calls. So, just follow the below guide.
Features of Whatsapp Video Calling App
So, here we are sharing the some of the main features of Whatsapp Video Calling app. So, let’s take a quick look at these features.
- This app is completely free from ads even spam free too.
- The app doesn’t contain any spyware and malware in it or any other harmful thretas.
- This app features both Audio and Video calls in your Android device.
- You can sue this app even if you are original Whatsapp in your device.
So, these are some main features of Whatsapp Video Calling App. So, then follow the below guide in order to download and install Whatsapp Video Calling App in your device.
Download and Install Whatsapp Video Calling App
You can directly get this app through Google Play Store otherwise you need to download that through below link.
We have shared the Apk file of this app. So, you need to alter some settings before installing it in your Android device. Then go to your Android Settings app and check the Security option there and tap on it to open further more options.
- Now you can see Unknown Resources option in the Security Settings App where you need to check the box after Unknown Resources in order to install unknown authorities in your Android device. It’s actually warning that you are allowing unknown apps which are downloaded from web and to be installed in your Android device. Now you just need to tap on that Apk file in order to install it in your Android device.
- Now it will take some to install it in your Smart Phone. So, that’s it. It has been successfully installed in your Android device.
Now we will share the actual guide which helps you to activate the video calling feature in your smart phone.
- Now you need to launch the downloaded Whatsapp Video Calling App in your device.
- Then you need to look out for Contacts in that and tap on specific contact to make a call. Then just select either a video call or audio call.
So, that was the guide to activate video call on Whatsapp. I think i have explained the excellent guide to activate video call on Whatsappp even we have shared the app to get video call directly in your Android device. I think that app works properly if not then you notice us through contact form.