After rooting an Android device, the first thing which people do is to install the Xposed framework. Xposed Framework is such an app which can change everything off your device. People who used Xposed framework for Android before knows everything about this app. If you upgraded your Android and using a marshmallow version, then you must know everything about the Xposed framework for Android marshmallow.
People who are using an Android device of marshmallow version but don’t know about Xposed framework then they should know what Xposed framework can do to your device. If you are planning to install Xposed Framework on your device, here, you will get all the detailed information and installation procedure of Xposed framework for Android marshmallow.
Xposed framework for Android marshmallow
The great news is that Xposed framework is finally available for the Android marshmallow devices too. It was available for the earlier versions of Android before. With Xposed framework now you can hook into your Android marshmallow version and can install mini apps which are known as modules.
These modules can change everything off your android device including the interface or the other installed apps. The installation procedure is also same like lollypop version, but in marshmallow, you will get some new features too.
Requirements to install Xposed framework for Android marshmallow
You can’t install Xposed framework directly on your device. It is very necessary and recommended to take a backup of your device first so that if any problem occurs, you can restore all your files and data. It is very necessary to root your device before you install Xposed framework. Then you need to install Xposed installer alpha. You need a device with Android marshmallow version.
How to install Xposed framework for Android marshmallow
The procedure of installing Xposed framework on your Android marshmallow device is quite easy though the process is little bit long. Here is a guide to which you will be able to download and install Xposed framework on your device easily, all you need to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Xposed framework is available for free, but before installing Xposed framework, you need to download and install hardware info. You will get the hardware info app in Google play store for free. Once the app is downloaded open the app and click on processor tab which will show you the information of your devices such as ARMv7, ARM64, or x86.
- The settings differ in different devices. According to the information, you need to download the Xposed framework setup file. Depending upon the device you need to download either Xposed Framework for ARMv7 Marshmallow devices or Xposed Framework for ARM64 Marshmallow devices or Xposed Framework for x86 Marshmallow devices.
- To download this file, you need to search the file in a search engine. The search result will show you many sites; you need to choose the site with latest APK. Before downloading the file you need to change the setting of your device, you can do it by going to settings and changing the permission to allow from all sources.
- Then open the site from your search results and look for the download option. Once you get it click on download and file will start downloading. The file will be saved in your downloaded folder.
- Once installation process. The file is downloaded switch off your device by pressing the power key. Wait until it completely shut down. After that press Volume up + volume down + power on key together. If you are using a Nexus or other device same as Nexus interface or Samsung device, then press volume up + power button + home key together.
- If you are using a Samsung phone, then the first thing which will appear on your screen is custom recovery option, and if you are using Nexus, then bootloader screen will appear in the start up.
- When this screen appears, press twice on volume down key and then click on recovery option mode. After that, you need to press the power button of your device to reboot the device. If the recovery tool is installed on your device, the device will reboot in recovery mode.
- Many recovery tools are there, but I personally recommend the TWRP Recovery to use because this tool comes with a great user interface. In TWRP Recovery you will find an ‘install’ option. Tap that option, and it will open your SD card. You need to search and locate the downloaded file; you will get it in the download folder.
- You need to swipe the file. It will take like 5 minutes, and the procedure will be done in 2 to 5 minutes. Keep patient while the installation is going on. If you find any problem while installation, mans the file you downloaded is wrong. Once it is done reboot your device. It will take a few minutes more to complete the process.
- Once it is done, you need to install the application of Xposed installer in your Android marshmallow device. Tap on install to start the installation and after completing it reboot the device again.
- Once it is done, Xposed framework for Android marshmallow is installed in your device. You can customize your device like the way you want by downloading all the available modules.
This setup procedure is applicable for all the marshmallow versions available which are marshmallow 6.0 and marshmallow 6.0.1. Installing Xposed framework for Android marshmallow is quite easy, but if you want to uninstall it from your device then again you need to follow a lengthy procedure. It is very necessary to take a custom recovery of your device before you install Xposed framework for Android marshmallow.
As I said earlier to install this app, you need to root your device. Rooting your device will give you many features and allow you to take the full utilization of the device. You must know about the demerits of rooting your device before you root it. When you install Xposed framework for Android marshmallow, you will get so many features and can use your device to the fullest.