Saving photo from Instagram was impossible before as there were no apps to save or download an Instagram photo and so it is seen that most of you do take screen shots of your favorite Instagram post. But there were many updates of Instagram and now there are many apps in the app market, which can help you download or save the Instagram picture on your device easily. So the era of taking screenshots to save the Instagram photos has gone, as you can save the Instagram photos easily. Also check out ways to use tinder without Facebook.
Today in this article I am going to tell you about some of the steps following which you can easily download or save your favorite Instagram pictures on your device. I bet that the steps are easy enough to remember and are not lengthy too. So without saying anything let’s have a look at the steps that I have given below in the article.
Unique features of Instagram:
Instagram is perhaps one of the unique image sharing app other than Snapchat available for Smartphone. It gives you the facility to connect with different people of the world and express your story in beautiful ways. Here are some of the unique features of Instagram which make it the best photo sharing app today.
- Post photos or video clips into your Instagram, share it your friends or co-workers or family on the go.
- Instagram also has an excellent photo editing tools which help you give a good effect to your photo.
- In the new story features of Instagram, you can edit your picture with the default drawing tools easily and share.
- Go Live in your Instagram and interact with other Instagram users in the live feed and lot more.
- The Search bar helps you search for your mates easily just by their name. I must say that the search engine of the Instagram is excellent.
- Check on the activity of the other Instagram user to whom you followed.
- Connecting people options like find Facebook friends, Find contacts and invite friends are available.
- you can also take a quick look at the photos or videos that you have like from the Instagram feed.
- You can also set your Instagram account to Private if you don’t want people to see your photo until and unless they don’t follow you.
- You can also block any unwanted Instagram followers in just one click.
- Turn on the post notification to check on the latest post of the insta user.
- Send messages or photos or videos in private or in a group to anyone.
- Also, you can turn your normal Instagram to Bussiness account by connecting with your existing Facebook page.
So these are all the features of Instagram which are making this one of the best image sharing media. Now let’s have a look on how t save or download Instagram photos easily.
You may also like Bigo Live For Pc.
How to save Instagram Photos and videos using InstaSaver on your Android device?
InstaSaver is an amazing tool using which you can download any photos or videos that appear in the feed of Instagram. Here, below I will mention the steps which you will need to follow if you want to save photos or videos from Instagram with InstaSaver.
Step 1: First of all, download and install the InstaSaver app from the Google Play store on your device just like the way you download the other third party app.
Step 2: After the downloading process is completed, launch the InstaSaver App on your Android device and turn on the InstaSaver tapping into the main switch which lies below the logo on the home page.
Step 3: Choose any user Instagram photo, copy “Share URL “from the image and paste it in the InstaSaver.
Step 4: Now InstaSaver will notify you with the option “tap to download”, just tap on it.
Step 5: Soon the select selected images or videos will be download instantly.
So these are all the steps that you need to follow to save your favorite Instagram photos or videos using the InstaSaver app. Below there are another steps to save Instagram steps, so let’s have a look at it.
How to save Instagram photos and videos with Instagram Plus in your Android Phone?
InstagramPlus is an alternative or modified version of the original Instagram App. It is easy to handle, free to use and is available for download into Apk format.
Follow the steps to download and save Instagram photos in your android phone using Instagram Plus.
Step 1: The Instagram Plus app is not available in the Pay store. But you can download the apk file of the Instagram plus from the link given below.
Step 2: Instagram Plus Apk will be downloaded into your device memory storage.
Step 3: Before you start the installation process of Apk format, go to device administration settings, enable the “Unknown Sources” of your device.
Step 4: Uninstall your current Instagram App, now go back to the folder where you have stored the downloaded Instagram plus Apk file, tap on it to install.
Step 5: Tap the accept button, wait until the installation of Instagram Plus is completely done.
Step 6: Select the “login” option to your Instagram account instead of using “login with Facebook” option, to login to your Instagram account manually.
Step 7: So now as soon you enter the Instagram feed, just below the photos or videos you will find three dots, just click on it to save the photo or video.
So this is the steps that you need to follow to save your favorite Instagram photos or videos using the Instagram Plus. Here I have given you two steps for downloading Instagram photos, but you can follow any one of them, as both are almost the same.
These are some of the techniques with which you can save or download Instagram images or videos on your phone. So simply use any of these above-given processes and download all your favorite Instagram photos easily on your device. I hope now you will not need to take screenshots for saving the Instagram photos.